Tahko Holiday Resort with plenty of summer activities
Saturday 27th June - Monday 29th June
Tahko is one of the biggest holiday resorts in Finland and only 60 kilometers from Kuopio. Tahko offers unique activities in beautiful nature and excellent opportunities to explore the surrounding areas. Everything from restaurants to shops are within reach. Tahko is a destination for people who are interested to experience the Finnish nature and wilderness. Large range of activities make sure you find something that suits for your taste and interests. Vacation in Tahko is an unforgettable and exotic experience you will remember for the rest of your life! At Tahko Holiday Resort, you’ll never find yourself bored when there is so much activities to do all year round. In summertime, jet skis are the best option for thrill-seekers, and golf enthusiasts will love the two high quality golf courses at Tahko. Tahko offers luxurious spa services and also Tahko’s beautiful nature is fun to explore.
Deadline for post tour 3 reservations is 12th June.
410,00 € / person in a double room
470,00 € / person in a single room
Package includes accommodation at the Golden Resort Villas in double or single room (One Holiday Villa includes 4 double bedrooms with own toilet and shower, shared kitchen and living room), sightseeing tour, lunch on Saturday and Sunday, guided hiking tours on Saturday and Sunday, one horse safari of your choice and one guided paddling tour of your choice.
In additional price you can for example visit the Aholansaari-island, Tahko Farm or rent bikes and jet skis if you wish to see the Tahko area independently.
Reservations to the post tour 3 are done on the registration form. Packages should be paid in advance. You will receive an invoice before the conference.
Minimum of participants 20.
11:00 Departure to Tahko from the hotels by bus
12:00 Arrival to Tahko
13:00 Sightseeing tour at Tahko by bus
14:00 Lunch at Restaurant Wanha Klubi
15:30 Check-in at Golden Resort
Guided activities on Saturday
17:30-19:30 Horse safari (maximum of 7 persons per departure)
17:30-19:30 Guided hiking tour
12:00-14:00 Guided paddling tour (maximum of 25 persons per departure)
12:00-15:00 Guided hiking tour on the hills and lunch at Pehku
12:00-14:00 Horse safari (maximum of 7 pesrons deaparture)
14:00-15:00 Lunch at Restaurant Ukko for the paddling and horse safari groups
15:30-17:30 Horse safari (maximum of 7 persons per departure)
15:30-17:30 Guided paddling tour (maximum of 25 person per departure)
12:00 Departure to Kuopio by bus
13:30 Railway station
Guided activities on the package:
• On arrival day the bus will show you the beautiful area of Tahko resort. The sightseeing tour will introduce all the attractions you can visit during your stay.
• Take a hike in breath taking views in Tahko. The guided hiking tour takes you to the hills where you can see the traditional Finnish Lake District and beautiful nature. Two different hiking tours are arranged: easy and more demanding.
• Paddling is an excellent choice if you want to enjoy the day on water. This trip is easy and perfect for first timers, nature lovers and those interested in the unique views on a Finnish lake.
• Explore the Tahko area by attending the guided horse safari on the hills. Seven Icelandic horses takes you to enjoy the silence of the Finnish nature.
Activities in Tahko area at the additional price:
• Aholansaari is an island near Tahko where you can relax and enjoy the beautiful nature by the lake. If you are seeking for quietness and want to get to know the history of the island this is the place for you. The island is a part of Kuopio’s history - it goes way back to the early 19th century. You can get there by a vessel which leaves from the Sääskiniemi pier.
• Tahko Farm is a petting zoo where the whole family can spend a fun day and see many adorable farm animals. You can feed the animals and take part of other stall chores with the zoo-keeper as well. The farm has for example horses, pigs, sheep and alpacas.
• Explore the surrounding areas by renting bikes and jet skis. Tahko has amazing settings for these activities in summer. Equipments are available for rent every day.
• Old Course 18-hole golf field is located in central Tahko, nearby Lake Syväri. The first nine holes are in varied terrain, with a balanced selection of woodland, parkland and water features. The remaining nine feature more elevation differences, more shorefront play and gorgeous views.
New Course 18-hole golf field is located five kilometers from center. Altitude variations, water features and narrow fairways add interest and demand considerable precision. Green card is required.